Career opportunity for Clinical Speech and Language Therapist
Special Care Foundation (SCF) is a nonprofit organization (Reg No. S – 12944/2018) seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic person as a clinical Speech and Language Therapist who will reveal guidance prospective and genuine interest to chase therapy career with this organization.
Number of Vacancy: 1 (One)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing children’s communication and swallowing difficulties which may arise from a variety of causes
- Devise, implement, and revise relevant treatment plans and programs
- Advise parents and teachers on implementation of programs
- Monitor and evaluate client’s progress
- Work with clients on a one-to-one basis and in groups to deliver therapy
- Write and maintain confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for parents and other professionals
- Design and decorating the classroom according to the special needs children
- Work with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery
- Collaborate with school and related services personnel to develop goals and objectives for individualized educational program (IEP)
- Develop therapeutic materials
- Plan and deliver training sessions
- Participate in research projects.
- Perform any additional duties as deemed necessary by the director
Minimum Bachelor of Science in Speech and Language Therapy with one year internship completion from any reputed university or institution. Fresher’s also can apply.
Full-time (5/6 days per week, Sun – Thu/Sat – Thu)
Office Time: 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
BDT 40,000/- to 50,000/-
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Provident fund and other facilities (ETS) as per Organizational policy
Last date of application: 31st August, 2022
Send your hard copy of resume with enclosed recent 2 copy passport size photograph to the following address:
House – 06, Road – 11, Sector – 07, Uttara, Dhaka – 1230
N.B: Female candidates are highly preferable
Also will get priorities whose are the member of Professional Association/Society like SSLT.