Career opportunity for Clinical Speech and Language Therapist/ Occupational Therapist
Special Care Foundation (SCF) is a nonprofit organization (Reg No. S – 12944/2018) seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic person as a clinical Speech and Language Therapist/ Occupational Therapist who will reveal guidance prospective and genuine interest to chase therapy career with this organization.
Number of Vacancy: 2 (Two)
- Speech and Language Therapist: 1 (One)
- Occupational Therapist: 1 (One)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing children’s communication and swallowing difficulties/ Sensory proccessing difficulties and cognitive problems which may arise from a variety of causes
- Devise, implement, and revise relevant treatment plans and programs
- Advise parents and teachers on implementation of programs
- Monitor and evaluate client’s progress
- Work with clients on a one-to-one basis and in groups to deliver therapy
- Write and maintain confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for parents and other professionals
- Design and decorating the classroom according to the special needs children
- Work with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery
- Collaborate with school and related services personnel to develop goals and objectives for individualized educational program (IEP)
- Develop therapeutic materials
- Plan and deliver training sessions
- Participate in research projects.
- Perform any additional duties as deemed necessary by the director
Minimum Bachelor of Science in Speech and Language Therapy/ Occupational Therapy with one year internship completion from any reputed university or institution. Fresher’s also can apply.
Full-time (5/6 days per week, Sun – Thu/Sat – Thu)
Office Time: 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
BDT 40,000/- to 50,000/-
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Provident fund and other facilities (ETS) as per Organizational policy
Last date of application: 24th March, 2022
Send your hard copy of resume with enclosed recent 2 copy passport size photograph to the following address:
House – 06, Road – 11, Sector – 07, Uttara, Dhaka – 1230
N.B: Female candidates are highly preferable
Also will get priorities whose are the member of Professional Association/ Society like SSLT/ BOTA.